Back to Creative / Publishing
LOOKING FOR / WANTED: Home-based English Editors (part-time)
Metro Manila / NCR
Date posted: 2009 Mar 31
LOOKING FOR / WANTED
• Edit essays and other writing samples of students from different levels.
• This requires excellent level in English grammar, spelling, word usage, sentence structure skills, clarity, typographical errors, paragraph cohesion, etc.
• Can work efficiently and responsibly meet deadlines without compromising quality standards and set proofreading and editing style guides
• Candidate must hold at least a Bachelor's/College Degree.
• Excellent command in written English.
• Experience in editing and proofreading articles and student essays a plus
• Must be proficient in MS Office
• Able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
• At least 1 year of previous or current editing experience.
• Must have daily internet access
All applicants will have to take a written exam before an initial interview.
Written exam schedules for Editor Applicants are the following:
Monday to Friday from 3PM until 5PM
If interested please send CV, cover letter, published or unpublished writing samples to englishgreat6[at]yahoo[dotcom.]
E-book Writer Needed
Jobs at Wedding & Event Organizing Company
Keyword tags for this ad:
editor, editing, english, online, homebased, parttime,
Search terms leading to this ad:
Homebased writing jobs in Manila, Homebased proofreading jobs Philippines, part time essay editing jobs philippines, Homebased editing and proofreading jobs Philippines, Homebased writing and editing jobs Philippines, home-based proofreading jobs in manila, proofreading jobs in manila, home based essay editing jobs, proofreading jobs in metro manila, part time writing job philippines,